Bandar Seri Begawan 120 or BSB120, a one-day cycling race and a Brunei National Championship for Cycling Race, is set for Sunday 22nd August 2021, postponed over a year after its original date due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
A revised Rules and Regulations, including new individual and team registration dates, can be found below.
Sunday 22nd August 2021, starting at 6.00am
Stadium Negara Hassanal Bolkiah
120km and 90km (depending on category)
- Elite Roadbike (Age 23-34)
- Under 23 Roadbike (Age 19-22)
- Master Roadbike (Age 35-50)
- Veteran Roadbike (Age 51 and above)
- Junior Roadbike (Age 18 and below)
- Woman Roadbike (Open)
- Challenge Roadbike (Non-competitive)
- Men Open Mountain Bike
- Women Open Mountain Bike
Keep calm! We’ve extended the deadline to 21st June 2021.
Individuals – Register Here
Teams – Opens on 1st July 2021
Already registered? Please check your name and category below (PDF download):
- If you wish to make any changes to your category, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your name is not on the list and you wish to register for the event, please register here before 21st June 2021.
Please take note:
- Team registration will open on 1st July 2021
- All team members are required to register as an individual first and to indicate that you will be part of a team
- Only individuals registered to race 120km will be eligible to be part of a team
Rules & Regulations
Please read the Race Rules & Regulations. (PDF download)
BDCF is looking for volunteers for BSB120. This event is organised by Brunei Darussalam Cycling Federation (BDCF) and Department of Youth and Sports, Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports.
Who are we looking for?
- Registration Volunteers
- Feeding Volunteers
- Trainee Commissaire
- Photographers and videographers
Read more about Brunei Darussalam Cycling Federation
We oversee the sporting calendars in all domestic cycle sport and cycling’s development across all disciplines, helping to ensure those who want to race can do so in a competitive and compelling environment, with the goal to produce a team of elite level cyclists – men and women, including people with disabilities, to represent Brunei in international competitions.
Away from competition, we continue to encourage people to ride their bikes through recreational programmes, all suited to meet an individual’s preferred form of cycling and we work hard to inspire the next generation of cyclists so that more young people are taking up the sport than ever before.
Welcome to the wonderful world of cycling!